This image courtesy of cullyskitchen.com
Imitation Crab Salad
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 small sweet onion (finely diced)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1 pound imitation crab meat (flaked or minced)
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil macaroni according to directions on package. Strain and rinse with cold water.
- Stir in the onion, celery, tomato, crab meat, mayo, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold in the shredded cheddar-serve cold (I like to make this a little ahead of time so it has a chance to cool in the fridge)