"A new twist for mashed potatoes. I usually add a dash of onion and garlic powder. I also do a taste test prior to baking to see if they need more salt. Potatoes are combined with cream cheese, sour cream, chives, butter, and paprika...Delicious!!"
Original Recipe Yield8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a large pot of water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Combine hot potatoes, cream cheese, sour cream, butter, and salt together in a large bowl. Mash until creamy.
- Spoon potato mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with chives and paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbling, about 30 minutes.