Friday, July 27, 2012

Vanilla Bean and Fresh Raspberry Cookies by Meredith

I love the the fresh fruit that summer brings, and Raspberries are my kids favorite fruit. I also love to bake ( which many of you know) and today was one of those days that I just felt like I needed to create something delicious!!
Yesterday I was at an event in Chicago called Pamper me Fabulous, and while I was there I met the amazing ladies from 240 sweets and they sent me home with a fantastic array of items including their Vanilla Bean Sea Salt and Bourbon Barrel Aged Vanilla Extract !
240Sweet makes some super delicious treats including a variety of Artisanal Marshmallows ( Look for a full review later, you wont want to miss it)
With the combination of those amazing ingredients, I made the most delicious cookie!!
Vanilla Bean and Fresh Raspberry Cookies
Here’s what your going to need… but I warn you, eating just one is rare!!!!
1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
8 Tablespoons of Butter
1 Cup Sugar
1 Large Egg
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 cup flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/2 Teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350
In a large bowl add butter and sugar, Mix well until Creamy
add fresh Raspberries, Vanilla, and Egg continue to mix well
Gradually add Flour,Sugar, Baking Powder and Salt
Chill in fridge for about 20 min
Spoon on to cookie tray and bake for 15 – 20 min till golden on the bottom.
I like to sprinkle the tops with Vanilla bean sugar and Eat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment