2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 large marshmallows
- 2 to 3 (1.2 oz each) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into squares
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 14 squares)
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 16 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 16 triangles.
- 2 For each snack, place 1 marshmallow on shortest side of triangle. Top with 2 squares of chocolate candy. Starting with shortest side of triangle, fold corners of dough over marshmallow and chocolate, then roll to opposite point, completely covering marshmallow and chocolate; pinch dough to seal well.
- 3 Dip snacks in or brush with melted butter; roll in cracker crumbs to coat. Place in muffin cups.
- 4 Place pans on sheet of foil or cookie sheet (to catch any spills); bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from muffin cups; serve warm.