Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My first ever review of a product. (SodaStream)

So I just half to share the good news.  Last week I was sitting here surfing the web and decided to give a review a shot.  Now to remind you I have never done this before in my life.  I am new to the whole blogging thing.  So I did some research and decided to do a pitch to the SodaStream team.  I thought  there was noway I would get this review.  Well guess what I got a email today.  I was told  that they will be sending me a SodaStream in the mail to review.  All I got to do is tell in the review how much I like or dislike it.  And of course take lots of pictures. I'm sure we will love it.

The best part is that we have talked about buying one.  We drink so much much soda in this house.  Every time we come across the kids are saying " Dad lets get one."  " It will save you money and it would be fun to make are own soda."  We just have never bought one.  Just lots of talking about buying one.  For one thing we have not heard anything good or bad about them.  Guess now we get to see what all the fuse is about.  My kids have not heard about this yet.  They are going to go over the wall crazy using it.  Well till next time.  Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. Soda stream was one of my firsts and we love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to reach out to potential sponsors. Well done Jason. I love ... love the blog design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our Sodastream!!!!!! Has been a big hit in our house for a long time and now we just saw that you can buy the syrups at Wal-mart. YAY! No more ordering online for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your support. It means the world to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We rarely drink soda, but this would be fun to use at a party. I'll have check back to read your review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love our soda stream!! LOVE!!!!!! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sodastream was my first review too almost 2 years ago and we still love it! I love that you can refill canisters at bed bath & beyond and use the 20% coupon on the flavors!

    ReplyDelete