Friday, August 10, 2012

My blog award.....YAY

I was annotated for my first blog award.  This is very exciting. Thank you to frugal midwest for this. Hope you all enjoy the post.


Rules for the award: Each person must post eleven things about themselves. Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you. Come up with eleven other questions for the people that you are going to tag. Choose eleven people (with less than 200 followers) and tag them in your post, no tagbacks. Follow the tagger and visit at least three of the nominees.

1.        I and my partner have 4 kids and one grandson.  My two kids are just turning into teenagers and his kids are out of high school.  So they are stretch out a lot.

2.       Favorite color is pink and green.  Green being the more favorite of the two.

3.       I live in Missouri and love it.  Been here my whole 35 years.

4.       Cooking is one of my passions.  To try new foods.

5.       I don’t like sports, but my kids play in them so I pretend to like them for them.

6.       I love to drink Kool-Aid.  Just a big ole kid stile.

7.       Love to find deals when shopping.

8.       Spend a lot of time working on my blog.

9.       Love to recycle something old in something new.

10.   I love to do DIY projects around the house.

11.   Love to do arts such as painting and designing.

  1. What made you want to or why did you start blogging                                                                                       Everyone was asking me for my recipes.  So one day I got the bright ideal to start a blog.
What is your favorite color/s?
Green and Pink.  Green being the better of the two.
What is your favorite food?
Homemade Alfredo pizza
Do you have any pets? What are they and their names?
We have two dogs.  Winston and Mia.  Two birds named Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber and two cats.  No names for them yet.
Do you have any special talents?
Arts (painting) I love to redesign old stuff into new stuff.
Describe your place of relaxation. Where is it? What does it look like?
Yoga is my place of relaxation.  I can do yoga anywhere and relax with it.
Have you been outside of the United States?
No
Can you speak other languages other than English? Which ones?
No
If you could have a super power for one day, what would it be and what would you do with it?
Superman who would not want to be him.
What was your best day of your life? Describe it if you can.
I have 3 when my kids were born and when I meet the love of my life.
Have you met any superstars? (Like movie stars, musicians, etc.) Who?
No
Here is my 11 question for my peeps.
  1.  What is your best recipes for?
  2. How many kids do you have?
  3. What is your favorite movie?
  4. Do you live in the United States?
  5. Why did you start blogging?
  6. What is your favorite blog?
  7. What was the best day of your life?
  8. What is your favorite kitchen gadget?
  9. How many pets do you have? And what is there name?
  10. Who is your role model and why?
  11. Why should I read your blog?
It is hard to find blogs with less than 200 likes or followers:
http://coupongirl2012.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment