2 medium onions, sliced
- 2-pound beef boneless arm roast, trimmed of fat
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeño chili
- 12 onion kaiser rolls, split
- 1 1/2 cups prepared coleslaw
- 1 Place onions in 3- to 4-quart slow cooker. Add beef. Top with baked beans and barbecue sauce.
- 2 Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 3 Remove beef from cooker; place on cutting board. Shred beef, using 2 forks. Return beef to cooker and mix well. Stir in chili. To serve, place 1/2 cup beef mixture in each roll and top with 2 tablespoons coleslaw.