"Ground beef is mixed with enchilada sauce and cheese and rolled into tortillas to be baked with more enchilada sauce and cheese."
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium high heat until well browned. Pour off any fat. Stir in 1/2 cup sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoon meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared dish. Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the cheese melts. Makes 10 to 12 enchiladas.