Sunday, June 24, 2012

You can shred chicken in a mixer

This is ridiculous. Ridicuously awesome. I love life hack's like this:
You can shred chicken in a mixer. In about 40 seconds. MIND = BLOWN.


So don’t waste time trying to get your chicken shredded with two forks. It might not seem that tedious but Rick and I always hate that job and try to get out of it.




You’ll need: A mixer with the white flat beater guy.

You also need: Some cooked, still warm, meat. We did chicken. I’m sure you could make some great pulled pork sandwiches this way! NOTE: Your meat needs to be warm! If it’s cold, it could hurt your mixer.

Turn the mixer on the first or second setting. I turned mine higher for a second and chicken started flying out… ha. So don’t do it too high!

After 30 seconds to a minute, you should have some lovely shredded chicken. Bask in it’s glory, and then go make something awesome with it!

Don’t believe me that you can get shredded chicken from your mixer?  Give it a try and let me know how it turns out.  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment