Makes: Approximetly 20 cupcakes
You will need:
- 1 package super moist yellow cake
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Irish cream (you can use any brand)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Coffee frosting (recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift together cake and pudding mix. Whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth. Mixture will be somewhat thick.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners. Fill liners 2/3 full of cupcake mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with coffee frosting.
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- Beat the butter with a hand held mixer. Continue beating as you gradually add in the powdered sugar. Add in the milk and coffee until frosting is stiff but spreadable.