- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whole or 2% milk
- 1 box (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) limeade concentrate
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipping (heavy) cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons mint extract
Garnishes, if desired
Fresh mint sprigs
- 1 Heat oven to 450ºF. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 15 minutes.
- 2 In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Add remaining filling ingredients; beat on low speed about 30 seconds or until blended. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until thickened and creamy. Spoon filling evenly into pie crust; refrigerate while making topping.
- 3 In same bowl, beat topping ingredients on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spread topping evenly over filling. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until set.
- 4 Garnish pie with mint sprigs and lime slices. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.