- 2 Cans (16 oz) Refried Beans
- 8 oz Salsa
- 1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb Ground Beef- Browned
- 10 (8 inch tortillas)
- 1 to 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 16 oz Picante Sauce
- Combine beans, salsa, seasoning and ground beef in a bowl.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray or olive oil
- Place tortillas one at a time in dish- scooping bean mixture into each one before topping with a little cheese and folding and placing seam side down.
- Once all shells are rolled and placed in dish, pour picante sauce over the centers of each burrito.
- Top with cheese if desired
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly