Recipe adapted from Gooseberry Patch's Meal in Minutes.
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken Breast Pieces (cooked with 3 cloves garlic)
- 12 oz Box of Penne Cooked and Drained
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Large Lemons- Zested and Juiced
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes- Halved
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Basil
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Toss pasta in oil.
- Add lemon, tomatoes, basil and chicken-- seasoning to taste and mixing well.
- Pour into a oven safe dish and top with cheese.
- Broil for 5 minutes