Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 12 Slices Bacon
- 6 Large Potatoes Sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Small Onions Chopped
- 1 Large Green Pepper Chopped
- Place 6 slices of bacon on two long strips of foil (laid out to make a packet).
- Add half of the potatoes and season them with salt and pepper
- Add half the onions and half the peppers
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Close foil to create packet and grill lowered onto coals for 20 minutes.
- Flip and grill for additional 15 minutes.
For more food and fun, visit GOODEnessGracious.com