2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 jars (6 to 7 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1 cup seeded diced plum (Roma) tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll both cans of dough. Place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, long sides overlapping to fit pan. Press in bottom and up sides of pan to form crust.
- 2 Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3 In small bowl, beat cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and mayonnaise with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
It's easy to vary the toppings. Add olives and chopped fresh basil for a different twist.