- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup tomato pasta sauce
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-oz.) can Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Saute onions in a large skillet * add a little oil* then add garlic and cook for additional minute. Add ground beef and cook till cooked.
- Drain excess fat.
- Add pepper, salt, sauce to beef and mix.
- In a small bowl add sour cream and mozzarella cheese together.
- Pour beef mixture into a deep-dish pie dish or 8×8 dish ( like I used).
- Spoon cheese mixture over beef
- Arrange the dough so they cover all the mixtures.
- Mix butter and parmesan cheese together – spread over dough evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe