1 pound fresh, or one 10-ounce package frozen broccoli
1 cup cooked chicken or turkey
1/3 cup dry creamy soup base mix with 1 1/4 cup water stirred in
1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
Cooked pasta, brown or white rice, or noodles.
1. Wash and cook broccoli until crispy tender.
2. Dice cooked chicken or turkey.
3. Cover bottom of casserole dish with cooked broccoli.
4. Cover broccoli with poultry and creamy soup base and water mixture.
5. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes, or microwave for 15 minutes, turning once.
6 Serve over cooked pasta, rice or noodles. Cover and refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Use the Creamy Soup Base Recipe that is posted