Stuffed Green Peppers
- 6 green bell peppers
- 1/2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp pimento, chopped
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 12 oz. can low-sodium whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 10&3/4 oz can condensed low-sodium cream of tomato soup
- Cut a slice off the top of each pepper. Remove core, seeds, and white membrane.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, onions, pimento, salt, black pepper, and corn.
- Spoon into peppers. Stand peppers up in slow cooker.
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and tomato soup. Pour over peppers.
- Cover. Cook on low 5-6 hours.